Property Description ID:41639169
surrounded by greenery, near the village
Located in Sa Cavana residential area, one kilometre to Soleminis, Villa Cavana is a detached house on two levels, surrounded by the greenery of a 4000 sqm garden.
The property is located in a context of villas surrounded by large gardens. The whole area is reached by electricity, mains water and ADSL, and has a comfortable asphalted road.
Villa Cavana consists of two cadastral separate apartments with two independent entrances (with the possibility of merging into a single unit) and a large independent and bright 55 sqm garage.
On the ground floor we find the first apartment, about 110 sqm, in addition to the 40 sqm veranda, consisting of an entrance, a living area with adjacent kitchenette, four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
On the upper floor, with independent access, there is the habitable 60 sqm attic consisting of a living area with kitchenette, two bedrooms, a bathroom and two terraces for about 30 sqm.
The 4000 sqm garden is planted with 40 olive trees, roses and fruit trees. A large paved square is located in front of the main entrance. The property includes an unused artesian well.
Heating with heat pumps.
The property is habitable and in a good general state. However, having been built in the early 1980s and still having original coatings and systems, a renovation must be planned.
Soleminis offers all the main services and is connected to Cagliari by the light metro which takes you to the Cagliari centre in about twenty minutes. Finally, in less than half an hour by car, you can reach the most beautiful beaches of southern Sardinia. Cagliari - Elmas airport is about 20 km away.
Energy class G, IPE> 175 kWh / sqm per year - data awaiting certification.
Price: euro 280000.
About 20 Km from Cagliari, the village of Soleminis (1834 pop.) lies in a hilly area of the Campidano of Cagliari, on the border with the mountains of SerpeddÃ¬.
In one of the most fertile areas in southern Sardinia devoted to agropastoral activities (vines, olives and cereals), this village is characterized by the production of bread and honey, the collection of herbs, and breeding poultry.
Numerous archaeological sites in the area are evidence of the presence of significant settlements since the prenuragic period.
The first mention of the village's name dates back to the eleventh century, when the village was part of the curatoria of Parteolla in the Giudicato of Cagliari. In 1258 the village was a possession of the Gherardesca family of Pisa, and in 1297 of the town of Pisa. During the Aragonese and Spanish domination the village belonged to several feudal lords. Abandoned because of plagues, the village, founded again in 1637 by the noble family of Vico, passed to the Amat family who kept it until redemption of the feud in 1839.
In the old centre of Soleminis there are still several ancient buildings made in the traditional rural architecture with raw mud bricks. One of these, the house "Corda Spada", has been transformed into a cultural centre, which houses an interesting ethnographic collection, as well as furniture, tools and artifacts of everyday life in the island. At the limit of the municipal boundary, in lcoalita Sedd'e Cresia, there is the parish church of San Giacomo. Probably built on the ruins of a medieval church, this seventeenth-century church, with an interior in Gothic style, houses numerous statues and a beautiful silver cross dating back to 1300.
Do not miss to visit the beautiful park Monte Arrubiu, part of the State forest of Campidano (some 1600 hectares). The forest borders the centres of Sinnai and Settimo S. Pietro, and the territories of Soleminis and Dolianova.
Entering from Soleminis, north of the forest, you reach Monte Arrubiu and find also a plant nursery and the former forest barracks, that were renovated and destin.
Contact the Advertiser
Enquire about this Property
Important Property Information